join us today
the right place for you
We are always looking for talented individuals to become a part of a national chiropractic service organization that puts the care of our patients first.
However, as much as we love and care for our patients, we definitely also care about our employees.
We welcome positive and energetic people who are adaptable and open to learning the many aspects that we have to offer. If your core values are in line with ours, we want you on board!
We are looking for responsible, competent, and caring Doctors of Chiropractic to join us! At Macquarie Chiropractic, we are professional, ethical, & genuine in providing the best benefit in treatment procedures for all patients, and stay dedicated to patients’ health care needs and their pursuit for better health naturally.
- All Macquarie Chiropractic clinics are located in well accessible locations
- Less than 5 minutes’ walk from the transit station to the clinic
- Begin with strong & holistic training
- Powerful in-house marketing
- Readily-provided & complete set of equipment for your practice
If you embodied, and lived, with these core values: care for patients, attention to detail, and integrity, then you will be the right fit and we welcome you to be part of our family.
- Bachelor Degree / Master of Chiropractic from an accredited chiropractic college.
- Holds a valid license to practice in Singapore.
- Engage patients and provide professional consultation by analyze and review their general health and lifestyle conditions.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken and interpret results.
- Provide utilizing techniques of Diversified, Activator, and Thompson Drop adjustments.
- Provide treatment progress evaluations.
- Educate and advise patients on chiropractic care and rehabilitation exercises and techniques to aid long-term recovery.
- Balance moderate to high volume patient load with the highest level of patient care.
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records.
- Being resourceful to refer patients to other healthcare practitioners when required.
- Establish and build doctor-patient relationship.
- Monitor the progression of the patients’ recovery.
- Outreach, educate and generate new patients from health screenings/talks at established organizations.
- Identify success cases and inform marketing department to develop case studies and testimonials videos
- Conduct talks and deliver presentations to corporate companies.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the management.